The Frank family establishes Lexington National in Maryland with the purpose of supporting its retail bail bonding agency
- Replacing Security Deposits and Letters of Credit with Surety Bonds
- ERISA Surety Bonds: Partnering with Lexington National Insurance Corporation
- Lexington National Insurance Corporation Supports SFAA and Recent EY Study
- Failure to Perform Vs. First Dollar CLIPs
- Surplus Lines Fronting – You’ve created a great new insurance product and are ready to set up your captive reinsurer. But, how do you find an insurer to write the policy?